TunerAtlanta.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a Tmobile HD2-- wanting the EVO4g but what about..

4 posters

Go down

Have a Tmobile HD2-- wanting the EVO4g but what about.. Empty Have a Tmobile HD2-- wanting the EVO4g but what about..

Post by Wazzy Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 am

So the Tmobile HD2 has its advantages--bad ass 4.3" screen, 5mp camera, thin, and good battery life AND Android is coming for it!
but the EVO 4G is better because its High Def and 8mp camera-- But what are peoples opinions about the Apple 4G and its Retina display? Is it as good as they say-- or is it just another Apple?

Wazzy
Wazzy
Admin
Admin

http://www.tuneratlantaforums.com

Back to top Go down

Have a Tmobile HD2-- wanting the EVO4g but what about.. Empty phones

Post by 2jzsuperbeast Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 am

Being a technology illiterate dumbass I wish they'd put touch screens on payhones. hahahaha I heard on a serious note that apple is having some problems with their new 4g network. I need to get me one of those touch phones like everyone else has and get involved in the 21st century. scratch
2jzsuperbeast
2jzsuperbeast
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Have a Tmobile HD2-- wanting the EVO4g but what about.. Empty Re: Have a Tmobile HD2-- wanting the EVO4g but what about..

Post by John Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 am

your phone is so outdated--its like that jitterbug phone hahha

get a new phone
John
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

http://tuneratlanta.com

Back to top Go down

Have a Tmobile HD2-- wanting the EVO4g but what about.. Empty Re: Have a Tmobile HD2-- wanting the EVO4g but what about..

Post by johngaff24 Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm

lol jitterbug
johngaff24
johngaff24
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum