TunerAtlanta.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member(s) and a New Car Club

3 posters

Go down

New Member(s) and a New Car Club Empty New Member(s) and a New Car Club

Post by steelmatt6 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Hello Tuner Atlanta. My name is Matt, AKA Steelmatt6. Looking forward to a growing online community here.

I am new to the site, but definantley not new to the scene. I have been apart of the automitive (tuner) scene for about six years. Up here in North Georgia, I am getting ready to start a new car club, called "REDLINE PERFORMANCE", a car club based in northern Georgia with an emphasis on values, community, and family. As well as clean cars ofcourse.

Current Members in REDLINE: (Last Names will not be shown)
-Matt
-Ashton
-Jeffery
-Alex
-Cody, and the rest of the club (as far as organization) is in the works!

I am also apart of ASAP, AKA "All Street, All Performance", a southside based car show in Georgia.

You used to be able to find me on Import Atlanta. I am on Tuner Atlanta, and Import Zine now. Lookin forward to meeting a bunch of chill people!

-If you own an Acura Integra, regardless of the year, ask me about Team-Integra.Net if you have never heard of it. It's pretty much the best and most professional online Integra communities out there, with many friends, and National Meets.

Here's my car, and you should see "Redline" in the club section within the month.

New Member(s) and a New Car Club Untitled2

-steelmatt6
steelmatt6
steelmatt6
Noob
Noob

http://www.teamintegra.net

Back to top Go down

New Member(s) and a New Car Club Empty Re: New Member(s) and a New Car Club

Post by Trini Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Well on behalf of TunerAtlanta.com and the East Atlanta Tuner club, WELCOME to the site, hope you enjoy. any questions feel free to ask.
Trini
Trini
Admin
Admin

http://tuneratlanta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2g3n7 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:02 pm

another welcome from TA and EAT aka east atlanta tuners..what where abouts in north ga u at
2g3n7
2g3n7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum