TunerAtlanta.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't know how to make a poll. So here goes.

5 posters

Go down

Don't know how to make a poll. So here goes.  Empty Don't know how to make a poll. So here goes.

Post by Curley Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Wazzy and I were discussing this last night, not sure how many people agree with me or him on it. So think of this as an "unofficial poll" if you will.

Enjoy cars with stickers/decals/vinyl? Or do you guys enjoy a clean body with none of the stickers, etc?

I personally don't like the stickers, takes away from the over all look of the car, nor do they add power. Haha
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Don't know how to make a poll. So here goes.  Empty Re: Don't know how to make a poll. So here goes.

Post by Chris Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Usually, no vinyl. The '02 collector's edition Trans Am is my exception, as the graphics were from the factory. Here's a decent shot of it... when I get my car repainted next year I will be getting that two-tone bumper done... I love it.

Don't know how to make a poll. So here goes.  Pontiac_Firebird_Trans_Am_Collector_Edition_2002_02_1024x768
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Don't know how to make a poll. So here goes.  Empty Re: Don't know how to make a poll. So here goes.

Post by Curley Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:44 pm

That isn't bad, especially from Factory..but like..I mean obnoxious huge graphics for the most part. Little stickers, for example..if you had TEIN Coilovers, and had smaller TEIN stickers in the back quarter windows..that's acceptable to me, but like..obnoxious huge graphics..just ruins the body of a car for me. Could be the fastest shit on the planet, nicest looking car ever to be made. But if it has graphics I would more than likely say "Wow that looks like dick with Graphics..without em, another story."
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:39 pm

depends on what stickers or vinyl, and location, type and what it matches
Trini
Trini
Admin
Admin

http://tuneratlanta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curley Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Fair enough. Don't get me wrong I'm not bashing anyone..but just a clean body is what I like to see. To me..it's like seeing a woman in lingerie, or do you want to see her naked? Haha
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by VirusPromo Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:10 am

^^Thats The Most Retarded Anaolgy Ive Ever Heard.
VirusPromo
VirusPromo
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Curley Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:17 am

But is it true?
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 am

more like a car with vinyls is like a girl with tattoos, either your clean, or tainted
Trini
Trini
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirusPromo Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:50 am

I Personally Hate Cars WIth Vinyls.But I Love Bitches With Tattoos.
VirusPromo
VirusPromo
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 am

not a problem with that, that's your opinion but i also see where your commin from a lot of cars will look clean without badges or vinyls. i think if you try the sticker thing, and you are either 1. not good at comming up on nice decal placement, 2. don't have good looking stickers, or 3 drive an un-modded vehicle, you should go for the clean look
Trini
Trini
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Curley Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:56 pm

VirusPromo wrote:I Personally Hate Cars WIth Vinyls.But I Love Bitches With Tattoos.

This.
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:34 pm

I personally don't care for stickers that much. You can make decals look good, but if there isn't a general theme I think it just looks tacky.
Ash
Ash
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down