TunerAtlanta.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another newbie to site but not the scene

3 posters

Go down

Another newbie to site but not the scene Empty Another newbie to site but not the scene

Post by camaroz2869c Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 am

My name is Steve. I use to work on wazzy's car. I have been around for awhile. I dont have a sweet car right now due to a couple of losers. So I am representing the montana until I get the camaro shortly.

camaroz2869c
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Another newbie to site but not the scene Empty Re: Another newbie to site but not the scene

Post by e46m3boy Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:10 am

lol...sup and welcome (Waz's brother)
e46m3boy
e46m3boy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Another newbie to site but not the scene Empty Re: Another newbie to site but not the scene

Post by Wazzy Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:13 am

booo camaro! yay 2011 Mustang GT FTW
Wazzy
Wazzy
Admin
Admin

http://www.tuneratlantaforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camaroz2869c Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:14 am

wats up man. its been awhile.

say thats not what you said about the ws-6, wazzy. just wait you know it wont be stock for long.

camaroz2869c
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzy Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:02 am

ill be over 400+ whp by September-- im not worried about it Wink
Wazzy
Wazzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by camaroz2869c Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 am

lol I will start at 426 bhp. tongue

camaroz2869c
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzy Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:11 am

so what, your is HEAVY vs mine, by over 1000 lbs--- so again, im not really worried about it, besides, i dont care about who has more power-- im just trying to get the subi reliable fully
Wazzy
Wazzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by e46m3boy Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:41 pm

camaroz2869c wrote:lol I will start at 426 bhp. tongue

Plus, you'll be at 426 hp at the crank, Waz's will be 400 hp at the wheels. And it's American horsepower so that means they are fat and lazy anyway.
e46m3boy
e46m3boy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by camaroz2869c Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:55 pm

I know thats why I said 426 BHP which is the flywheel. I planing on installing a roots style blower with cam swap headers and full exhaust. with a tune I will be around 600 rwhp.

camaroz2869c
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by camaroz2869c Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 pm

I know he wants over 400whp and be reliable. Thats why I was trying to fix jeffs rigged job. like washing machine bolts holding the driveshaft to the rear diff that almost fell out.

camaroz2869c
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzy Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:43 pm

jeffs stuff is LONG gone.. it is all redone professionally and rewired professionally-- my car has been super reliable--- I just want my 400+ whp--- at 600 whp, your going to be sitting spinning -- ill be GONNEEE
Wazzy
Wazzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by camaroz2869c Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:21 pm

depends on if the person sets the car up to hook and knows how to drive.

camaroz2869c
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum