TunerAtlanta.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TunerAtlanta meets

5 posters

Go down

TunerAtlanta meets Empty TunerAtlanta meets

Post by Wazzy Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Just brainstorming ideas for everyone!

okay, so every time we attend a meet, cops show up or something and people have NO where to go--- this is bad, especially if you are trying to take pics and promote a business!

here is my idea; if it has been attempted and failed, who cares, cuz we are TunerAtlanta and we WILL make it happen lol!

first of all; if you know anyone with a business or parking lot of a store privately owned, we are willing to lease the lot for the night-- TunerAtlanta crew will monitor and kick out the bad seeds if needed and since security will be authorized TunerAtlanta crew, cops will not be able to come in and kick us out

second of all; if car clubs want to come together and make a standard place to meet, safe location, that would draw in numbers as well... people can come from everywhere and hang out one location

3rd of all-- the more people you know, the better chance of a good fun night--

4 of all, we should have the parking lot organized by people who want to blast their music can be on one side, and other people can be on the other side-- nothing worst than trying to talk and you hear boooming behind you!

5th of all, team effort--- we have to have something going on rather than just hanging out--- a car wash-- bbq, someone you know who is has a band-- that would be awesome---

6th of all--- have a drawing-- we will supply a nice price to win-- sell tickets -- to win something cool---

and 7th of all-- have fun!

if anyone is interested in helping us with this endeavor, please contact Wazzy

peacee
Wazzy
Wazzy
Admin
Admin

http://www.tuneratlantaforums.com

Back to top Go down

TunerAtlanta meets Empty Re: TunerAtlanta meets

Post by 2g3n7 Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:37 am

That seems like a pretty good idea man ...where are you trying to have it at? ill help what i can just let me know what you need me to do !
2g3n7
2g3n7

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzy Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:16 am

well anything really--- first thing would be to find a spot then tell everyone about it
Wazzy
Wazzy
Admin
Admin

http://www.tuneratlantaforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:50 am

PM me wazzy
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:59 pm

keepin a lookout for good meet spots....
Trini
Trini
Admin
Admin

http://tuneratlanta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajohnson153 Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:14 am

I'll be on the lookout as well but I have to tell you it is going to be really hard to get something like this off the ground. Most property owners are not going to sign off on this sort of thing mostly for insurance purposes.
ajohnson153
ajohnson153
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down