TunerAtlanta.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of music do you listen to?

4 posters

Go down

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by Ash Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 am

Obvious question, list your music preference.

I like most everything. I mainly listen to Alternative rock, but I also listen to hip-hop as well. There's not really any music I don't like. I like country and classic rock as well.
Ash
Ash
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by Chris Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 pm

My music doesn't have a radio station, not even on Satellite. Ever heard of Psyclon Nine? BlutEngel? God Module? Wumpscut? Yeah, neither has anyone else I meet.

Although, to go a little more mainstream, I do love me some Within Temptation, Birthday Massacre, and Eluveitie as well.
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by Ash Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:43 pm

lol, I have never heard of any of them. Razz
Ash
Ash
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VirusPromo Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:20 pm

I Listen To A Little Of Everything.Heavy Metal...Punk Rock...Death Metal...Real Hip Hop.Not This Mainstream Lil Wayne/Soulja Boy Shit...Reggae...Techno...Basically Anything That Makes Me Nod My Head.
VirusPromo
VirusPromo
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzy Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:19 am

I hate mainstream shit-- I mean some songs are OKAY-- most of them are the ones NOT over kileld by the media and that have posers who only know the artist from ONE fucking song. But Heavy metal, punk rock, screamo, ALL That shit-- is tha shit

Wazzy
Wazzy
Admin
Admin

http://www.tuneratlantaforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VirusPromo Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:25 am

^^Hell Yea Man.I Cant All This Mainstream Commercial Rap Shit They Play On The Radio All The Time.They Need Hip Hop To Go Back To What It Was.I Will Say Though That Nas Is Easily The Sickest Out Right Now.The New Album With Damian Marley (Distant Relatives) Best Hip Hop Album To Come Out This Year.

This May Piss Some People Off...But Fuck Em...Fuck Jay...Fuck Lil Wayne...None Of Them Have Anything On Nas.
VirusPromo
VirusPromo
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down