TunerAtlanta.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Guy from Dallas

4 posters

Go down

New Guy from Dallas Empty New Guy from Dallas

Post by ajohnson153 Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:16 am

Hey guys,

Name's Aaron I currently drive a '99 Acura Integra with one fugly passenger side. Looking to get into a Subaru soon though. As stated in the subject I live in Dallas, GA. Looking forward to meeting some cool people here and helping the community in any way I can.
ajohnson153
ajohnson153
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

New Guy from Dallas Empty Re: New Guy from Dallas

Post by Trini Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:03 am

well WELCOME to TunerAtlanta Aaron, hope you like, or see at a meet somewhere,,
Trini
Trini
Trini
Admin
Admin

http://tuneratlanta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajohnson153 Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:15 am

I am a little embarassed by my car at the moment. I mean don't get me wrong I love it but it is FUBAR on the passenger side (Think lots and lots of bondo), but once my wife get's an insurance settlement I am selling her my car and buying a Subaru with the money. I am 6'2" and not a small guy by any stretch of the imagination and the Integra is just a bit too small for my taste. Plus we only have one vehicle at the moment. Hard to go to meets when you are two people using one car. Once I have another car I will most likely be going to a lot more meets. Which reminds me, anyone want to plan a meetup at Petite Le Mans this year at Road Atlanta?
ajohnson153
ajohnson153
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Curley Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Welcome!

Hey, don't be embarassed..I'm saving for a car...atleast you have a car Wink
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 2g3n7 Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 pm

yeah dont be embarassed...glad your getting out of that honda though Wink...well im about 15 minutes away from road atlanta so im down for anything to do with out there...but where in the HELL is dallas lol..oh and welcome to the site man

-rob
2g3n7
2g3n7

Back to top Go down

Post by ajohnson153 Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 am

Basically I live about 5-10 minutes (depending on how many cops are on the road between us) away from brokenindarkagain or however he spells it. I have owned 3 vehicles so far and the Honda has been by far the most reliable of them all. Which means it has been the best of the 3. I value reliability above anything else in a vehicle at this stage in my life. The Honda will be staying with me though. My wife is buying it from me and with the money she pays me for it I will buy a Subaru. Most likely will get a Legacy similar to John's. I might even go with an outback.
A cousin of mine goes out to Road Atlanta for the Petite Le Mans race every year and has invited me to go with him this year so I figure since I will be in the area anyway we might as well make a meetup out of it. Spread the word about TunerAtlanta. Maybe do a cookout or something depending on what people want to do.
ajohnson153
ajohnson153
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum