TunerAtlanta.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here goes Nothin'! WTB Mazda Miata.

5 posters

Go down

Here goes Nothin'! WTB Mazda Miata.  Empty Here goes Nothin'! WTB Mazda Miata.

Post by Curley Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Wazzy: There is no "WTB CAR" sub category.

Anyways. I'm looking into buying a Miata. PM me details on the car, pictures, as much info as possible would definitely be helpful! Smile I know I don't have a ton of info on this, but I don't really know what to put lol.
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Here goes Nothin'! WTB Mazda Miata.  Empty Re: Here goes Nothin'! WTB Mazda Miata.

Post by Chris Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm

A Miata, really? Damn dude, that's metal. Laughing

J/K ya bud, I'll keep my eyes out for ya. What's your budget?
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Here goes Nothin'! WTB Mazda Miata.  Empty Re: Here goes Nothin'! WTB Mazda Miata.

Post by Wazzy Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 am

I have to give him your number--- i keep on forgetting
Wazzy
Wazzy
Admin
Admin

http://www.tuneratlantaforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curley Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Skorcher, my budget as of now, I have around 1700 or so in the bank. Just loaned my parents 500 bucks..so I will have that back soon(hopefully) on top of making about 200 a week until I'm ready to buy. On top of possibly borrowing money from a family member if need be..so I'm thinking I can somehow scrounge up like 4500 or so? Don't quote me on it.
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:34 pm

I saw quite a few on craigslist that were in your price range. Few minutes worth of clicking showed varying quality and mileage. Prolly worth your time to look, as many were also obo. Wink
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Curley Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:21 pm

I am going to "try" to snag someones finished project. And just mod from there if I can. I would rather not buy something then be like "well, I need a good 7k worth of stuff into it..and..I don't have 7k."
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 am

LS1 Miata for sale

Shame you couldn't get a loan for a bit more, this thing would crap all over everything on this site lol.
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by John Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm seeing tons of Miatas for 4500 or less on craigslist.
John
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

http://tuneratlanta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Don't buy one they a re horrible cars, lol. Check out the following links
mx5atlanta.com
miataturbo.net
clubroadster.net
Miata.net

I know there are couple boosted ones in your price range.
Tyler
Tyler

http://www.tracksunlimited.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Curley Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:36 pm

I've got pictures of the Miata from that dude I was talking to. Sent me pictures of the motor, and the body. Will need a stock hood, and stock trunk, and some stock tails, and the Work Equip 03's I want. And a Rollbar because they just look sexy as shit in Miata's..more info coming soon!
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by John Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Hurry up and post some pictures. Let us check it out
John
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

http://tuneratlanta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curley Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 am

Hard for you guys to check it out when it was on my phone lol, can't post em from the phone. Looks as though it has: CF hood, CF trunk, new paint(as he stated), shitty tails that WILL be replaced, along with CF garbage that I don't need. JDM All the way. The rims weren't specified. But if they're staggered and look good, I will lower the car a bit more. Tokiko(sp?) suspension, apparently was built for Road ATL..just has no Rollbar. Supercharged(got a picture of that), stock interior(Recaro's later on. Mayhaps.) but I will be changing just little things around, such as the hood/trunk situation, tails for sure. Get the JDM "Wink" going. And change the rims/interior..from there I will probably go onto performance, and build the shit out of the motor(if it needs it). Then put in a roll bar, just for shits and giggles. Very Happy
Curley
Curley
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum