IA MODERATOR BULLCRAP

Go down

IA MODERATOR BULLCRAP

Post by Wazzy on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 pm

If TunerAtlanta or any other MOD acts this way toward its users, we will ban ya-- I mean, seriously, to treat users in this way is horrible.. no wonder IA has gotten a bad rep--- Im not dogging them or any other forum out there, but TunerAtlanta works differently--- we are a family rather than a group of power trippers

QUOTE FROM THEM

" Bumping threads rule- READ-ONLY warning!
I nor any other mod is going to further warn anyone about this from today forward, so you best be reading this BEFORE YOU POST IN ANY FS THREAD (or other thread for that matter).

If we review your posts and find that all you are doing is "bump", "GLWS", "bump for looking", or any variation of this to puff your post count then YOU WILL BE BANNED WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED AND YOUR POST COUNT REVERTED TO ZERO.

If you don't have the qualifications to do something on this entire board, then EARN it the proper way. Puffing your post count with the useless babble mentioned above is going around the rules and will not be tolerated anymore.

If you have any questions, then contact a mod."

WHO GIVES A CRAP??? I MEAN REALLY? BUMPING doesnt do anything but move the thread up--- I feel since it so HARD to find anything in their UNORGANIZED wheel and tires section, BUMP is a great way to get your sale noticed

Wazzy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.tuneratlantaforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IA MODERATOR BULLCRAP

Post by 2g3n7 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 am

i agree with that, plus some people only check posts since their last visit and it keeps it up there for everyone to see
2g3n7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzy on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:00 pm

They have too many power tripping mods--- we wont do that .. we will only exert power if needed
Wazzy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.tuneratlantaforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2g3n7 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 pm

absolutley , i agree
2g3n7

View user profile

Back to top Go down