TunerAtlanta.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Guy from Seattle--brother of Waz

4 posters

Go down

New Guy from Seattle--brother of Waz Empty New Guy from Seattle--brother of Waz

Post by e46m3boy Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Sup all! This site looks badass, Waz and his crew are doing a fantastic job. As the top says, I'm his older bro.
e46m3boy
e46m3boy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

New Guy from Seattle--brother of Waz Empty Re: New Guy from Seattle--brother of Waz

Post by 2g3n7 Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:00 pm

yeah man waz is doin a badass job, im ready to see this site jumpin ...dont get to see a forum start off very often ..but welcome to the site and man your far away lol
2g3n7
2g3n7

Back to top Go down

New Guy from Seattle--brother of Waz Empty Re: New Guy from Seattle--brother of Waz

Post by johnrojo Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Yup this forum is going real great. Oh hey so I guess I should tell you that the blue m3 is now mine Razz . Waz gave it to me lol

johnrojo
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by e46m3boy Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:50 am

2g3n7 wrote:yeah man waz is doin a badass job, im ready to see this site jumpin ...dont get to see a forum start off very often ..but welcome to the site and man your far away lol

lol, thanks...and yes I am very very far away from home. I came here for work and unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to move back yet. Hopefully soon though.

Very Happy
e46m3boy
e46m3boy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by e46m3boy Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:50 am

johnrojo wrote:Yup this forum is going real great. Oh hey so I guess I should tell you that the blue m3 is now mine Razz . Waz gave it to me lol

lol, get in line, everyone wants my M3 Razz
e46m3boy
e46m3boy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ajohnson153 Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:31 am

Welcome, I am loving how this site is coming along. I agree your brother has really built something great here. I hope this forum becomes a huge success. And that we can avoid having the elitist jackasses that most forums have. I'll do what I can to help him build it up as I am sure everyone else will.
ajohnson153
ajohnson153
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by johnrojo Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 am

e46m3boy wrote:
johnrojo wrote:Yup this forum is going real great. Oh hey so I guess I should tell you that the blue m3 is now mine Razz . Waz gave it to me lol

lol, get in line, everyone wants my M3 Razz

No no no, you have this all wrong. It's mine already. But for a couple of bucks you can have it back (by a couple of bucks I mean somewhere in the neighborhood of $2X,XXX

johnrojo
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum